’I never stepped down for anyone, I am still in the race for victory’ – Amuzu dispel rumour - ORACLE NEWS ONLINE

ORACLE NEWS ONLINE

.....Rooting for the truth

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

’I never stepped down for anyone, I am still in the race for victory’ – Amuzu dispel rumour

Share This



The house of representatives candidate of People's Democratic Party, Chief Toyin Amuzu has dispelled the rumour circulating by the opposition that he has stepped down aspiration today 24th of February, 2023.

Amuzu while speaking with Amebo Newspapers NG correspondent, maintained that he is still in the race to coast to victory tomorrow Saturday 25th of February, 2023 general election. 

”I am still much in the race, and I am coasting to victory by Gods grace, I want to implore all my supporters to move out tomorrow to exercise their civic duties, I will always be grateful for your expression of love and support during the election period." – Said Amuzu 

He adminish the people of Abeokuta South to shun any violence and exercise their civic duties with the absence of fights at the polling booths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages